New project: audio track recorder in your Webbrowser!
Over the last months, I've developed some a webpages for supporting my band at home.
1st project that I've recently published is a tool for recording takes in your browser when you dont have your DAW at hand.
With "webaudio-tracks" you can:
- playback multiple audio sources synced in tracks (like guitar, bass and drum tracks)
- change the volume and pan (not on iOS) for each track like using a mixer
- see output levels in meter bars for each track and the master (if you like)
- arm a track for recording and record by minimizing the latency/delay just like recording in a DAW/Audio recorder application
- upload the recorded take to your server (PHP example script for receiving the upload is included)
- support for loading multiple sessions
Clone or download the code from github: https://github.com/robig/webaudio-tracks
Configuration of sessions is done in *.json files. See github project for details how to configure your session.
- hide the master track or disable pan control for more simplicity
- Naming of tracks, rename recorder - track
- setting up offset values
Screenshot from an example session with 2 tracks playing audio and 1 track for recording.
Tags: HTML + Web | music | recording